Student Supply List
- Headphones (either in-ear or over the ear)
- Looseleaf paper in a notebook/binder OR spiral notebooks for notes and student work (student choice)
- Pens or pencils
- [ALL STUDENTS] Acceptable Computer System Use/Bring Your Own Device – please send signed copies on Tuesday if you have not turned them in previously
- [ALL STUDENTS] Emergency Information – please send completed copies on Tuesday if you have not turned them in previously
- [STUDENTS USING CodeRVA CHROMEBOOKS] Mobile Device Agreement Form – please send signed copies on Tuesday if you have not turned them in previously
CodeRVA Regional High School will work with partnering school divisions to provide transportation between CodeRVA and the home school division. For school divisions that have students attending Maggie Walker Governor’s School already (Chesterfield, Hopewell City, Hanover, Henrico, New Kent, Richmond City, Petersburg City, Powhatan, and Prince George), CodeRVA students will join their existing transportation. If you have questions about pickup locations from these school divisions, please contact the division’s transportation department. For the other partnering school divisions (Colonial Heights, Cumberland, Dinwiddie, and Sussex), each is currently working on a plan to transport students.
- Transportation contacts for each CodeRVA partnering school division
Cafeteria/Food Service Information
Online School Fee Payments – Instructions
CodeRVA school fees may be paid online via the Online School Payment system. Instructions for accessing and making payments can be found here. The student number is necessary and will be provided at orientation.
Participation in Sports/VHSL Activities
The Virginia High School League (VHSL) and the Virginia Department of Education have confirmed that CodeRVA students will be eligible to participate in VHSL activities at their home-zoned, public high school. Due to varying practice times, travel times, and other factors, decisions regarding student participation in each sport/activity will be determined by local school and/or school division officials.
NOTE: Families of CodeRVA students are responsible for communicating with their student’s home-zoned, public high school to find out details related to tryouts for and participation with any sport or activity in which a student wishes to become involved. The school’s Director of Student Activities is a good point of contact if you have specific questions.
Letter to Partnering School Division DSAs